Essential Oil Types and Benefits
Single essential oils from Aetheric Essentials
As a healthcare professional or therapist, you’ll know that not all essential oils are equal in quality. Lower quality oils are less effective, have more impurities, may contain unwanted chemicals and are not cost-effective.
At Aetheric Essentials, we only sell high quality essential oils. Period.
Why buy essential oils from us
- Our essential oils are produced to the highest production standards using steam distillation and other non-intrusive methods.
- We source our oils from sustainable wild or organic locations, with zero herbicides or other contaminants.
- We work with source producers to acquire the raw material, which produces the best oils at the best prices.
- We don’t have a vast company or sales force structure to support. So we can sell our oils at realistic and cost-effective prices direct to professional practitioners like you.
Check out our range of single essential oils at our online shop, available in 5ml, 10ml or 30ml bottles. Or read on for more details.
Certified Organic Single Essential Oils
All these popular single essential oils are Pure Wild Crafted and/or Certified Organic in origin. They contain zero 0% manmade chemical, pesticide or herbicide. Please note these oils are for external use only and should not be ingested or used in cooking.
Bergamot essential oil
- Improves skin conditions such as eczema
- Reduces stress and releases mental stagnation
Geranium essential oil
- Supports the reproductive system
- Helps with acne and other skin conditions
- Re-establishes our connection to the senses
Grapefruit essential oil
- Energizing and refreshing
- A lymphatic decongestant
- Helps control any tendency to over-indulge
Lavender essential oil
- Calming, promotes sleep and relaxation
- A high frequency oil that uplifts the soul
Lemongrass essential oil
- Fresh scent providing an emotional boost
- Excellent oil to add zest to blends
Patchouli essential oil
- Helpful for most skin types and conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dandruff
- Unisex scent, helps to re-connect you with your physical aspect
Peppermint essential oil
- Cooling, good for digestion
- Use for tension headaches, muscular aches and pains
- Helpful for taking in new thoughts and ideas
Rosemary Verbenone essential oil
- For scalp and hair care, including alopecia (hair loss)
- Good for memory retention
- Boosts focus and evokes a sense of enthusiasm and vitality
Tea Tree essential oil
- Skin irritation and conditions including bites, itching, cold sores, acne, etc
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal
- Clears the mind of clutter – ‘wipes the slate clean’
Lemon essential oil
- A powerful antiseptic, fresh-smelling, deodorizing
- Restores heart and mind communication
High quality essential oils
Our high quality essential oils include ancient scents such as myrrh and the legendary Bandits Blend (aka Thieves Blend).
Frankincense essential oil
- Helps healing of physical scars and wounds
- Promotes clarity of mind, bringing one to focus
Myrrh essential oil
- Oral health, toothache, halitosis
- An evocative aromatic incense
- Grounding, mellows out your emotions
Bandits Blend essential oil blend
- Rich spicy aroma combination of lemon, clove, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus radiata and rosemary
- Supports the immune system
- Protects against flu, colds, bronchitis, and pneumonia
- Excellent for household cleaning applications
Ylang Ylang 1 essential oil
- Aphrodisiac; helps relieve stress, anxiety, depression and palpitations
- Balances, relaxes and uplifts
Oregano essential oil
- A natural powerful broad spectrum antibiotic
- Antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- Wonderful immune boosting effects
Marjoram essential oil
- Useful for minor respiratory complaints.
- Emotional support for stress, anxiety, loss and grief
Become an AE partner
Like our essential oils? We would love to compensate our friends that share our message and products with others, allowing you to join in our success. See our Partner with Us page for more details.